Forums
April 28, 2024, 09:26 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] KoR` clan, AlbtrauM, Devilage  (Read 7059 times)

Offline Devilage

Re: KoR` clan, AlbtrauM, Devilage
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2012, 10:47 AM »
yeah, f@#! u all, tus sucks.

Smoking proud.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2012, 10:49 AM »
Also I'm interested if Devilage can play clanners & playoffs. We need to play vs cFc next week probably, and we wouldn't like to "lose" our players like this ???
I guess there's nothing wrong with it, as AlbtrauM played in a clanner after getting banned yesterday

MI wrote suspended/banned from every TUS game, which I`m sure includes clanners as well. Daina and sock should not have agreed to clanner when they know albtraum can`t play that clanner, knowing it will likely be deleted.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2012, 10:52 AM »
yeah, f@#! u all, tus sucks.

Go smoke some weed and come back in two weeks boy

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2012, 10:55 AM »
The ban excludes playoffs. PO games are the ones system generates. So system auto-skips its own games.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2012, 10:57 AM »
two weeks? for showing ya the truth, f@#! off ima be the cheater of the yar, f@#! off monkeyisland suck my dick u f@#!ing nooob

Smoking proud.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2012, 10:58 AM »
srsly im gonna pwn ur f@#!ing site with fake shit

Smoking proud.

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2012, 11:31 AM »

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 12:37 PM by lacoste »
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2012, 12:39 PM »
XDDDDDDDD

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline HHC

Offline Kyho

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline xLo

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2012, 12:55 PM »
lol @ bollywood.

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2012, 01:31 PM »
lmao lacoste good one  ;D

anyway its very sad devilage quit us, and we'll never get free points on roper from mm wich his help :(
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 01:34 PM by Impossible »

Offline Camper

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2012, 03:50 PM »
Why suspects of cheating are not banned as well? IMO, It's unfair ban someone without any proof. Plus, Roperz has always been a nice guy... Look how many guys insult him and what he does, he just laugh on.

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2012, 03:52 PM »
TUS... that's the name us wormers call The Ultimate Site, a competitive league for Worms Armageddon...

we go off and on, playing games, getting points, losing points, over and over and over... that's the routine around here.  losing ten games in a row is NOTHING around here, we just keep fighting on and on and on... that's the routine... we aren't afraid of losing our points, losing our dignity, naw man, that shit means nothing here! all we fear is the routine, because let me tell ya... the routine will kill a wormer...

who we were before joining TUS... doesn't matter... who we are in TUS... doesn't matter... who we want to be after TUS... DOES NOT MATTER! hah hah hah! because once you enter TUS, it's a life long sentence to an addiction that will blossom into something truly horrific and will eat away at the wormer, take control over his/her body and soul... and that's all the rest of the world will see when looking at you...

MonkeyIsland is the creator of TUS, the mad genius behind it all...  he created TUS as an experiment, a facility unlike any before... a league for the people BY the people... the only problem is, the ultimate power lies within MonkeyIsland... he's the shot caller, the supreme-O gangsta, hah hah hah!  He has the power to warn a wormer, mute a wormer, to BAN a wormer! he can strip a man/woman down to his/her bare bones and reveal who he/she really is to the rest of the world... and lemme tell ya, MI has got the whole world in his hands... no, he's got the whole world by the balls, hah hah hah!

When a ban is issued, a wormer only has a few options... he can wait and wait and wait until he serves his time and go back to poppin' grenades, reportin' games, and swingin' across maps like he is tarzan, king of the jungle, and truth be told, every mothaf@#!a around here thinks he's king of the jungle, looking down upon everyone below while he sits up on the canopy sippin' his cool drinks and such, passin' judgment on all the other wormers... but only one wormer has that power, and that's MonkeyIsland...

the second option is for MonkeyIsland to never lift the ban... You see, MI has the power to just pick up the phone and let the wormer get back into the routine, back into the 30 games a day stretch, back into the sickness... MI has the ultimate clemency, the ultimate mercy upon a wormer... but every bitch up in TUS knows this - the ultimate clemency is when MonkeyIsland doesn't pick up that phone, when he doesn't lift that ban... addiction to TUS is like life in prison without chance of parole... WITHOUT CHANCE OF PAROLE!  

Here in TUS, a ban IS parole...  Welcome to The Ultimate Site
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi